Sunday, January 10, 2010

I <3 Me Gizmo! (read in pirate voice)

You are my gizmo, my only gizmo, please don't take my gizmo away...........

So tomorrow I go see my lapband doctor, my weight is down about 5 lbs since last visit, not good, but better than gaining 20 lbs during the holidays like the pre gizmo days! We had sushi last night and will have it again tonight so that means weight gain from water retention due to salty contents of the soy sauce so by tomorrow afternoon who knows what the doctor's scale will read. After the weigh in and the results I'll be taken to that confessional room (the one Amy W. blogs about) where I will confess to eating and drinking for a whole 2 weeks whatever I wanted (in some moderation of course cuz my gizmo was with me) and NO EXERCISE to speak of!! Will he take my gizmo away for misuse?! Please tell me no!!

You are my gizmo, my only gizmo, please don't take my gizmo away.......

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

lol No-one would DARE take our gizmo away. You go in there and just tell it like it is.. sounds like you need more restriction!!

Anonymous said...

You just keep hanging in there hon it is coming of slow but sure and that is exactly what you want to have happen....he better not take your "Gizmo" away...he will have me to deal with! LOL