Welcome new followers! ;-) I got two today but I can only find one....why because I think I don't know what I'm doing haha!
So http://theformerlyafatgirlblog.blogspot.com thanks for following me and becoming #50 for sure!!
I enjoy following the blogs, the success, getting the encouragement from everyone! Some blogs I still can not comment on for whatever reason but I'll keep trying!
Biggest Loser is on!!
update: The Dash was absolutely correct in her comment my other new follower was sitting towards the end and so I clicked on the new name "Tatianna Dietz" and low and behold it showed this follower picked me up yesterday!! Welcome! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
4 comments:
I can never find my new followers either. Seems like there should be a better way then trying to recognize a new name. Congrats on the milestone!
CONGRATS on your 50 followers - really awesome!!
Maybe the other follower is anonymous. They usually sit right at the end of all the pic ones lol .. if you go to see all and next and keep going you will hit a little box with shaded heads but no pic! Thats them.
The Dash was absolutely correct in her comment ~ my other new follower was sitting towards the end and so I clicked on the new name "Tatianna Dietz" and low and behold it showed this follower picked me up yesterday!! Welcome! ;-)
thanks!all the way from switzerland.band op date 20.01.10
Post a Comment