Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Personal Challenge For Today...

“eat ONLY when hungry” so of course my stomach is growling and my brain has already told it that I’m starving to death. Go figure.

This morning has started out kinda comical ~ comical, well OK, I have to laugh so I won't be upset!!

Roads were snow covered the closer I got to work (this south paw does not like driving in these conditions), I get parked and zip up my coat HOWEVER the zipper gets stuck less than half way up! I try and try won't move up or down and I'm getting hot and frustrated sitting in my car. So fine! I pull up the hood and snap all the snaps I can and walk to the building. I have to pull the coat over my head to get it off. I take my coat to maintenance where they have many tools and ask for help. The nice volunteer puts a little bees wax on the material that is all cranked up in the zipper and slides the zipper over the material and wholla it's un zipped! They proceed to tell me that my DH needs to dress me in the morning and that I need to switch to velcro closures. Well OK....

Back in the office the email gives me fits, I reboot the system, still issues so I go to the weight watchers web site and it hangs up on me too and my long post goes off into cyberspace....now we'll see what happens in blog land.

In the meantime I'm starving to death because my personal challenge for today is to only eat when hungry.........

life is grand ~ onward and downward I go.....

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Sometimes it's just not worth getting out of bed, huh? Hope it improved for you and you managed to stick to your guns :)

Anonymous said...

You are doing better then your Mom...because I only get to eat when Dad is in here and he is ready to feed me something. I can get to the kitchen but can't carry anything back with me and walk with the crutchs at the same time! Unless U can come up with a better idea? Wish I was there I would have fixed the zipper for ya.

Shrinking Mommy said...

good plan on eating.

i hate days like that....