Friday, January 22, 2010

Nose Bling Reward!



Yes, a gift to me as a reward for my weight loss ~ nose bling!! ;-)

9 comments:

THE DASH! said...

OOOH! Go you - trendy lol.

Miss Tori said...

Nice! It's so funny. I was at the mall last night getting my nails done and I walked by a kiosk doing body art and piercings. I thought about a belly ring, but only once I lose some more (and significant) weight. We'll see.

Ashley said...

This makes me miss my nose ring badly! :)

Amy W. said...

Oh I want one. I am afraid my boss would flip though!

Jen from Oregon said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted one.
Congrats!

55% off said...

That looks great! I have a nose ring reward goal as well. So cute!

Debi said...

The Nose is one of the places that my DH would flip if I got it pierced! Good for you!

Shrinking Mommy said...

awesome.

i have been thinking about putting mine back in. it has been a long time since i worn it. but the hole is still here from 18 years ago!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.