Thursday, January 14, 2010

Right Direction, Feeling Good, Thursday Weigh In ~ Recaps!

today = 188.2
last Thursday = 190 (so minus 1.8 this week)
day 1 liquid diet = 232.2 (so minus 44 since 3 days before surgery)
lowest weight since banding was on 12/31/09 @ 187.6

Pushing towards that 7 month anniversary ~ it will come around on Monday the 18th!!

This week I have noticed a little more pain around the port area, not sure about all that, seems to come and go. Doctor explained as I take the weight off everything is pulling down (good old gravity?!) so I guess the extra skin is pulling the port site down and causing a little discomfort. Looking in the mirror I do believe I will have to have a tummy tuck @ some point in time unless I have a miracle happen and get some core strength and muscles to lift that skin back up to my chin. I don't see that happening......

Thanks for reading and following me onward and downward....(literally I guess!)

5 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Great progress, congratulations!!

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks Dinnerland! You are doing great as well!! Aren't mushies exciting?! ;-)

Ashley said...

that is super! i can't WAIT to be back at 188 again! lol!

Sally Hamilton said...

I have a bit of saggy skin but not so much that it bothers me. And my legs, when I walk, tend to jiggle - but again it's not enough to bother me. Wait and see how it goes for you - with some exercise you may be pleasantly surprised with how your body turns out.

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks Ashley and Sally!

I have been this small in probable 20 years!

As for saggy baggy hanging skin I'll be waiting to see how it goes and practice sucking it in and up the best I can!! ;-)