weight up 1.4 pounds this week to 189.6
why am I so stupid?
I know WHAT to do, I know HOW to do it, I know WHEN...wait that reminds me of one of my favorite movies...Pretty Woman!
Anyways let me take it one meal @ a time this week and try to move the stupid scale in the right direction.
onward and downward.
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
8 comments:
Whoa! You can try to "be good" all the time but that's not real life. You have to let real life slip in there every now again and not beat yourself up over it. You're doing fine. These frustrating moments are to be expected but in a few minutes a new hour starts.
"in a few minutes a new hour starts" LOVE IT!! Thanks!! ;-)
That Sally is one smart lady!
Exactly-- onward and downward... the scale isn't always an accurate reflection of your overall efforts so hang in there...
I also love Sally's comment!
Good move - one meal at a time!! And if that one isn't as good as it should have been - then onto the next. You are doing fine!!! Trust yourself.
x
"This to shall pass."
It's true don't beat yourself up, don't think about yesterday, or what you had for Breakfast, Lunch or Supper..think only of what is ahead of you..."keep your eye on the prize baby."
Onward and Downward right?
You are a very smart young woman or you wouldn't be where you are today! Best wishes..hang in there!
I know exactly how you feel!!!
Post a Comment