I'm walking in the work place hallway and someone is coming towards me and I say "hey so and so" and they say "hey skinny" ~ wow someone called me skinny that wasn't a close friend or family member. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable and I didn't have a negative comeback like "oh I got a long ways to go" or "not yet but I'm working on it" ~ I didn't reply, just smiled and walked on by.....
maybe I can take a compliment now?! must ponder this..........
~*~ Believe ~*~
onward and downward.....
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
4 comments:
You can TOTALLY make this - and nice NSV.. its lovely to hear.
What a wonderful post! Congrats on the NSV
Good for you-- I think part of the restoration of self-esteem is learning to just take the compliment without bringing yourself down along the way.
Enjoy the deserved praise!!!
Hey, I just commented and it disappeared?
I'm glad you got a skinny compliment and took it! Good on ya!
Post a Comment