Sunday, February 21, 2010

69?! Home Sweet Home?! Life....

Not 69 pounds, 69 followers!! Love it!! ;-)

Home Sweet Home?
We are in the NC mtns, visiting, trying to decide if this is home sweet home or not....

Life....can be so exciting and yet so confusing @ times!

onward and downward.......

6 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Ummm...I didn't think the "69" was about weight...or followers...I'm so disappointed...

Time for a new goal...50 is so over!

Linda said...

I grew up in NC and went to college in Asheville. I think I would love to live there again - it was beautiful, but not too isolated. Not sure where you're visiting, but hope you enjoy!

Linda said...

I grew up in NC and went to college in Asheville. I loved it there and think I would go back. It's beautiful, but big enough that it's not boring. Not sure where your looking, but I hope you like it.

Linda said...

Sorry I left a double comment - I didn't notice you had the approval thing.
You can reject one. :)

meandmygizmo said...

Band Groupie ~ I thought I'd catch some attention with that "69" post haha. I can't comment on your blog, I have subscribed but not sure why I can't comment.....

Linda ~ I like double posts but I will delete one. I do the same thing all the time....! We are staying in Highlands.

meandmygizmo said...

Linda ~ I won't delete looks like more on my blog haha! ;-)