Does this photo tell how this week is gonna go?! haha Had a great day in the mtns today! Looking forward to many more...... We went out for breakfast and knowing I couldn't eat a whole omelet even if it was after 1PM and brunch time...I ordered cheese grits ~ hot diggity dog ~ awesome! Only ate half then the man candy took over for a little more of them. These peeps know how to cook grits!! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
4 comments:
Gotta love the food in the Carolinas, I love some cheese grits too! Hope you have a great visit and everything works out..
Had a few of those myself this weekend (red wines lol) How well do they go down after a crazy week? No.. don't answer.. its amazingly well!!!!!
Looks like a delightful, delicious, and delovely weekend. Enjoy.
Hola
You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never thought it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.
So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.
Peace
Post a Comment