This is my weight loss blog ~ feel free to follow me and leave comments as I go "onward and downward!" ;-)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Do You Ever See Yourself In The Mirror And....
wonder who that is?! Seriously when I get a full glimpse, like in a dressing room mirror, I wonder "who is that"?! Almost like my mind is in someone elses body, a body I do not know or recognize. Very strange feeling. ;-)
Yeah , I am not there yet.. .but am so happy for you...I spent years looking in the mirror.. and not thinking it was me that had gotten so large.. and now.. I just try and see any possitive changes that I can.. if my clothes are loser.. than sometimes I do notice the inches leaving me... I can't wait to have that weird feeling your talking about... Gotta.. work for it though... I am so happy for you.. You inspire me! You work so hard.. and think so much.. I am very PROUD of you too! Your friend, Cathy S. (Texas)
awe you guys are so encouraging! I spent many years only looking @ my face and to this date still have no full length mirrors in the house.....I only see the whole me in a dressing room ~ LOL ;-)
Hi! I am me and I really like to eat...haha actually I'm just your average wife, mom, friend ~ here to blog my journey in weight loss ~ hope you'll follow me! After many years of up and down and a huge roller coaster ride on the scale I got me a new tool to help me take the weight off and keep it off ~ "my gizmo" as I call it! That's right I got me a Lap Band. My highest recorded weight was on 12/06/05 when I joined Weight Watchers, I weighed in @ 258.2 ~ NOT something to be proud of but it's a fact of my life. My weight loss surgery was done on 6/18/09 and I'm moving "onward and downward"....
5 comments:
It is a strange feeling, but so fun!
more often than I wish... but it is good stuff... like "I wish I would look like that"... and then - OMG - realizing that THAT, is ME! Yee Haw....
But awesome, right??
Yeah , I am not there yet.. .but am so happy for you...I spent years looking in the mirror.. and not thinking it was me that had gotten so large.. and now.. I just try and see any possitive changes that I can.. if my clothes are loser.. than sometimes I do notice the inches leaving me... I can't wait to have that weird feeling your talking about... Gotta.. work for it though... I am so happy for you.. You inspire me! You work so hard.. and think so much.. I am very PROUD of you too! Your friend, Cathy S. (Texas)
awe you guys are so encouraging! I spent many years only looking @ my face and to this date still have no full length mirrors in the house.....I only see the whole me in a dressing room ~ LOL ;-)
Post a Comment