So I put on a pair of shoes I bought last summer with the peep toe thing going on....well 50 lbs later they are falling off my feet!! I have heard your shoe size changes but I really didn't think....it was true!
onward and downward...
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
7 comments:
It *is* true and I never would have believed it either.
It's a great NSV but an expensive one too!
It is true! Crazy isnt it :)
I wear anywhere from a 9 to a 10 so if you want to get rid of them let me know. I'll pay you if you want :-) I'm looking for a good peep toe.
Oh darn! A legitimate reason to have to go out and buy new shoes ...
Ramona ~ 9 1/2's is what I have however they are not good shoes! walmart specials! I recently bought my first two pairs of nice dress shoes and I did get them in 9's but thought it was because they were REAL shoes and not cheap-o's!! ;-)
OMG! I hope this doesn't happen to me. All these years since I hated clothes shopping I'd buy shoes so I have a ton. If they don't fit any more it's going to cost me a fortune.
New shoes shopping! Sounds like fun..I've been wearing Uggs since October! Time to find some spring shoes.
Post a Comment