Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Little Review...

Went to the dietitian on Wednesday ~ let me first say I just love her! She is real, upbeat, informative and encouraging. She really cares about each person that comes into the practice for surgery. She doesn't judge your body size, she just wants to help you with your nutritional and vitamin needs. And she says when I move I can still contact the staff there!

My ideal body weight is 132 pounds, that's 100 lbs to take off since surgery, I've taken off 50 now and that's 50% ~ most lapbanders take off 55% of the weight in the first 12 months, I've done 50% in 9 months so I am considered a successful lapbander!! Hot diggity dog!

It's very early my time and I'm beat so if this doesn't read correctly you'll know why!

;-P

3 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Sounds like a great nutritionist!

Bonnie said...

I feel so sorry for people that say they have a crappy nutritionist. I'm also very lucky with mine. Congrats on being a successful bandster. I need to find some time to read your blog from the beginning so once I get my band I can be successful like you.

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks ya'll! Bonnie, please do read my blog! I'll check yours out as well... ;-)