went to NC last weekend...we stopped about 1/2 way and in the morning I went down to the lobby for 2 cups of java. I head for the elevator. Cleaning crew are getting on with big laundry buggy so I wait for the doors to close (no room for me and the java anyways) and once they start off I push the up button. From next to me I hear a mans voice "I love a woman that knows how to use the elevator" I smile and wait for the doors to open. He gets on with me. He then proceeds to ask me if I slept well and I reply yes. Then he asks me if I had breakfast and I hold up the cups of java and say this is breakfast. He is a hotel worker of some sort. I exit on the 4th floor.
Next day I'm @ a conference and I go to my car to put my laptop in the trunk (remember Obama was there and I didn't want the hassles of security and a laptop) and I get back on the elevator and this man gets on with me and asks are you a such and such....no, I'm not but my husband is...he then asks where our place is and I tell him where it will be and we have some more small talk before we exit. I learn later who he is....James "Bonecrusher" Smith.
so guess I'm the elevator girl...........
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment