Thursday, May 6, 2010

Have No Fear My Faithful Followers....

184.8 is a fluke and totally a PMS thing cuz no way did I eat or drink enough extra calories this week to gain 3 pounds! The scale lies sometimes but I have learned to not look @ the weight gain every 4 weeks that I seem to have!!

On a high note, we took my car to dent devil this morning and we walked back ~ 2 or 3 city blocks and I was feeling good about it so I also did the short circle in the neighborhood! My first summertime walk in the neighborhood!!

onward and downward.........(do you hear that scale?!)

3 comments:

Sally Hamilton said...

Isn't that the truth about the TOTM affecting the scale read-out! I can look back through my journal and definitely see the trend. But, it sounds like you are doing absolutely great.

Amanda Kiska said...

I just skip that weigh in. I call it my bye week.

Good job with the walking!

Anonymous said...

It is telling you lies today Julie ...you couldn't have ate that many extra calories (I know you) you hang in there, don't pay any attention to what it says...pay attention to how you feel, and how your clothes feel! Onward and Downward girl! Happy Mother's Day hon.