missing me haven't ya?! It's OK, you can admit you've been in gizmo talk withdrawal...
let me update you.
first me gizmo be just fine....working as it should!! now have I been working the gizmo you ask? well that's a good question. some days yes, some days no. my downfall continues to be liquid calories :wine: and not so much protein calories. (did you read between the lines there).
my weight? hhhmmm I have no clue! the scale is still packed in the trailer as I continue to live in LIMBO.
my clothes feel bigger...and I didn't buy bigger clothes so that's a good thing.
through this move I have tried to deal with my emotions, depression, etc w/o giving in to food. it's been pretty easy since the gizmo is still doing it's job.
I did see and talk to my lapband doctor before I actually moved, he wanted to do another xray thing a ma bob to see if everything was still on track and I had to cancel the appointment. so praying all is well with everything. i have not found a doctor in my new location as they don't have them here in the boonies.
that's about it for now. just know I'm back w/o local support so you're it!! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Good to hear from you. Liquid calories are my downfall too.
I am missing you on here girl...thinking about re joining the WW thing again (ONE MORE TIME!) what is the new prog like do you know? I have to do something a mere 200 pounds this a.m.! Gained everything back plus some more! Please LORD help me is my plea? Hope you are still doing good with the Gizmo thingy, you really need to go get it x-rayed you know...it could slip or go some place it doesn't belong..praying for you my love.
Let me know if you can see my comments on here please?
Post a Comment