So it's been awhile AGAIN since I posted....
This whole move, new business, empty nest thing is taking a toll on me, my emotions and my life!
Thanksgiving came and went.....rough day but we made it through, grilled some food, had a big dinner and carried on.
Now it's CHRISTmas morning and I am missing my boys something fierce. Missing our traditions of CHRISTmas morning.....baking monkey bread (singing happy birthday to Jesus before we eat it), making sausage balls, opening a few gifts, etc. CHRISTmas morning is just not the same without our family being together. I have cried off and on all morning...even blew the nose bling out of my nose once ~ excitement for the day?!
It is snowing here in the mountains, very pretty outside, I have no desire to get out in it.
The husband has crawled back into the bed. Maybe if we cover our heads the day will go away.
I did no family CHRISTmas letter this year (every time I tried to write it I couldn't), no CHRISTmas cards, no CHRISTmas tree (just a few decorations up in the office around the front desk), got no groceries for our normal CHRISTmas foods (we have no oven ~ only a grill and a crockpot), so yes it doesn't feel like CHRISTmas @ all to me. Guess I should have done better and planned better....I stink.
All that being written.......Merry CHRISTmas to ya'll!!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment