Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hope.....That's My Word for 2011!

From my devotional this morning:

No matter how much life changes, we can have hope, for we are anchored to a firm foundation that will never be shaken (Isa. 28:16).

The believer's hope rests in the Triune God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Our heavenly Father knows each of us by name (Isa. 43:1). Our Savior keeps every divine promise (2 Cor. 1:20). And the Holy Spirit assures us that we are secure in Christ, both in this life and in the one to come.


Hope......

On another note, since I have been eating JUNK food on all road trips..today begins a new day! I won't say diet but I will say a more structured way of eating! Eating more proteins, less carbs and um less to no JUNK food that I don't need period!! I hope (there's my word) to start a food journal today ~ it's been a long time since I tracked my food or measured up a cup for that matter. Must go onward and downward with hope in my heart!

1 comment:

MB said...

I like how you got your word from The Bible!