Monday, January 3, 2011

Road Trips And Port Spot....

Road trips seem to bother me....in the port spot. I have been on so many road trips lately, now starting to lean my passenger seat back a wee bit, seems to help, any suggestions fellow banders??

Road trips and getting stuck? Yes, it happens more often when riding in the car ~ why? I don't know ~ cramped style? eating too fast? eating junk I don't need? eating in the car? I don't know. Today I had a couple of bites of boston butt then one whole strawberry.........all over but the slimmy strawberry juice coming back up.

ralph ralph into the styrofoam cup.

so more road test?? I think not.

road trips = liquids only from now on, like the old days, slim fast on the road?? We'll see.

Just wondering how my fellow banders do with this area of band life??

1 comment:

Amanda Kiska said...

I have trouble with food I don't prepare myself at home. Restaurant food, food at other people's homes, it all can be an issue for me. Even if it the same food I eat at home it can be an issue. I assume that it has to do with the preparation method and ingredients.

I haven't had port pain in a long time. Usually when I do I have been over-exerting myself in some way. Perhaps the way you sit in the car is the issue? Did adjusting your chair help?