Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Knew It...

I knew it wasn't going to be pretty...
Now how to type it on my blog....
I've seen it....
I've written it in my journal...
But do I totally want to expose it to everyone in blog land?...
This is gonna hurt....
212.4 is what the official first 2012 weigh in was this morning....OUCH!
How depressing....
Let's see what I shall I blame it on....
me...
ME...
ME...
I can only blame myself for over indulgence, no food journal, eating unhealthy foods, drinking gallons of wine, no exercise, no goals.....
ME, I've done it to myself..
Now to correct it, baby steps, changes, focus on getting ME back on track.
It's starts today, here, now....let's roll (literally) onward and downward!!

1 comment:

Amanda Kiska said...

You can do it. Sometimes seeing the number on the scale is just the shove in the right direction that we need.