Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What the Doc Said...

all looks good!  everything still in place....
however
the esophagus is mildly out of shape from "just one more bite" I'm sure.
wake up call, fork in the road, do it right or have the gizmo taken away!
three rules:
1.  eat small meals (go back to the saucer size plate).
2.  eat every 3 hours.
3.  NO drink 30 mins before and 30 mins after a meal.

on another note I was given a 1 month pass to a gym today.

onward and downward ....

2 comments:

Yana said...

Keep blogging. I'm back after a long leave...I find it keeps me accountable.

Anonymous said...

Yes my dear girl Onward and Downward...you did it once and you can do it again...you just have to not let the stress of everything get to you, take a walk, do a craft project, watch Dr. Oz,..... LOL, just anything to get your mind off from eating things you are not suppose to be eating right? Praying, and following you...is the throat being mildly out of shape a real serious thing? It sounds serious to me...love you...:)