Saturday, July 4, 2009

Post-Op Day 16

wt: 216

It's Saturday and we slept in! ;-)

The port spot is still sore ~ tender ~ but looks fine.

Happy 4th of July!!

This afternoon we went to some friends house for a cook out. It was a fun small group of peeps. We talked chiropractic stuff and got some more information that will come in handy later on. As for food I did fine eating what was there ~ baked beans, 1 whole deviled egg and 4 pcs of pasta noodle salad stuff. I didn't bring my own special foods but I did bring a protein drink. The food went down with no problems but later on in the evening my stomach started hurting really bad. Not sure what happened there. I did have to ask to go home and was very apologetic to the hubby who told me it was ok. This was my first outing since the surgery that involved food, maybe next time I just won't eat anything so I don't have to take a chance on a painful stomach later.

No comments: