Monday, October 5, 2009

..I Got Some Tonight!!...

Exercise that is!! (what were YOU thinking?!) Did the hike @ the state park 1 hour and 10 mins ~ we haven't been out there in two weeks. Did the stairs twice 201 down, 201 up, 201 down, 201 up @ the bottom of the stairs both times I did 10 push ups on the park bench. Go me! Feeling good about my day today...ate right, journaled my food intake and got some exercise! ;-)

2 comments:

DB said...

Keep up the great work :)!

Sally Hamilton said...

I've enjoyed your blog posts and am amazed at how so many of us lapband bloggers are expressing the same sentiments. I wish you continued success. My blog is sallyslapbandjourney.blogspot.com. Tomorrow is my 14-month lapband surgery anniversary. I've lost 111 lbs. and have achieved my weight loss goal. Now I'm on the weight maintenance/exercise continuation journey.