Sunday, November 22, 2009

NSV ~ The Coat!

OK, so I took all my old winter coats to Goodwill a couple of months ago. They were too big, old and it was time for them to go! Well it started getting cold here in Mizery a few weeks ago and I found a coat on sale @ Kohl's and I had a coupon so I bought it in an XL because the Large was too small in the front. Friday we went to Kohl's and I tried on the coat in a Large again and guess what...it zips, it fits, it's just a little snug in the "bat wing" arm area. So Saturday I try the XL on again (haven't taken tags off it yet) and I can overlap it in the front now and the arms are just a little less snug then the Large so back to Kohl's I went and exchanged the XL for the L!! Onward and downward I go..... ;-)

3 comments:

Shrinking Mommy said...

very cool! congrats on your nsv and new coat size!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Good idea keeping the tags on! What a great NSV.

Gen said...

Isn't that awesome! I am switching to Ls in most things now, and it is the best!

Way to go!