198.8
so that is slightly up. Why? Well let's look @ my food journal ~ oh wait I see it's only about half way filled out each day ~ hhhhhmmm. OK, well then let's review that exercise log ~ one mall slow walk, one hike, other than that just cleaning, painting, etc ~ hhhhhhmmmmm.
Bottom line: I know WHAT to do, I know HOW to do it, I have all the TOOLS I need, so what exactly is my problem?!
Done beating myself up this morning ~ hope to have a much better week this coming week and a better weigh in next Thursday morning!
Thanks for sticking with me as I move onward and downward..... ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
That is the hardest part...recognizing you have all the tools and just need to use them...so you are actually ahead of the game! It will start moving in the right direction. Love your attitude!
Thanks Amy W! ;-)
I'm using my tools today and will try to avoid big girl drinks this weekend ~ I know that is a downfall for me!
It will go downward!!! Keep up the positive thinking and it will work for you
Post a Comment