an outfit to wear now ~ shirt, pants, shoes...all new!! (don't look @ my socks LOL)
The shirt can be worn now, not the pants too tight! I was fixing my hair (I straightened it today) when the hubster took the snapshot. I left the design part in ~ it's the reflection from the front door onto the wall.
shirt and pants both too tight now but by summer....(the hubster said I shouldn't put the stuff is too tight but the truth shall set me free!)
This is a for now outfit and those socks again! haha
a summer outfit, all too tight for now. I will be looking for some red, white and navy blue accessories for this outfit and the next one. Sorry I can't seem to line up the pictures in the blog....
and this last one is for summer too....all too tight!!
8 comments:
I like your easy and fun style. You look great. And the things that are tight will probably be too loose by summer ...
Julie.. you look FABULEOUS and look at you working the new clothes.. absolutely great.. I love the photo that your DH took with your hands in your hair and the door reflection. very photogenic .. Enjoy the new outfits.. must feel great and love that you have taken the color plunge..be well
First off you look FANTASTIC!!! I don't think the pants are too tight at all (and I'm usually conservative about these things). I think you look so great and love all of the outfits. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!
Too tight? Where? Everything looks good to me!
thanks guys! ;-) Ya'll are SO encouraging! The color plunge........it isn't easy for me to do so!! I have someone pushing me towards color and I normally push right back!! ;-)
Wow - thanks forthe fashion show. I like your style & you look great!
WOW!!! You look... well, just gorgeous. Love your cute outfits, they pull together beautifully. I don't think the pants are too tight -in fact they cling to all the right places giving you a wonderful line!! Whooooo.. looking good, girl.
You look FAB! I love the pic your hubby snapped of you lifting your hair. You look like a model!
The pic of you with your shirt tied in front makes you look so tiny. You'dre doing a great job!
Post a Comment