Saturday, February 6, 2010

My All Time Low ~ Probable Since Birth! And A Jean Shot!

I did that 3 day liquid diet thing up until last night....I ate a real dinner last night and boy was my restriction back! I made a salad, then took half of it back out of the bowl ~ so glad I did cuz I couldn't have ate the whole thing. I had a couple of bites of chicken and a little gumbo about 2 hours later...

so my all time low is 185.6 this morning!! Now to hold onto it!!

Now for the jeans....I couldn't find my jeans again this morning, of course I searched the teens room for them since that's where they were hiding from my butt for a few days last time they came up missing. So anyways I tried on some of my other jeans ~ now I have no clue where these came from besides from my friend Kathy so I am not sure how the sizes run BUT....
this particular pair button up the front, have "Cruel Girl relaxed" stitched on the inside waistband and tag reads size 13 regular how cool is that?! I'm not hung up on a size # since every piece of clothing fits different in every size but geez a 13 sure beats the heck out of the size 24's I wore way back when!! I was about a size 20 right before my gizmo came to live in me. So here's a couple of shots:





6 comments:

Linda said...

Wow- look how skinny your legs look in those! Nice job.

DB said...

Love your jeans - way to go!

THE DASH! said...

This is you? In the pics? HOLY COW! You fairly fill those jeans out in all the right places - and look amazing!!!!!! Congrats on your new low... you are doing such a brilliant job it warms my heart. xxx

meandmygizmo said...

thanks ya'll and yes, these jeans really suck it all in and make my thighs look smaller ~ these are a non stretch jean material so I think that's why! I wore them all day with out a problem! ;-)

Amy W. said...

holy christmas tree your legs are so freaking skinny! Is that air I see between them.

Now we can't be friends anymore.

You have gone to the thin side.

joking....sigh...I am happing and envious.

:)

Anonymous said...

What can I say except you look really, really cool lady Jane...I sure wouldn't want you to see a butt shot of me right now! Eight months of no exercise to speak of at all! Spring is coming and better days ahead I hope, and a foot ready for walkin! Wear those magic jeans at least once a week..