Saturday, October 24, 2009

NSV!!

197.8 this morning....thinking I will have an official weigh in day since it fluctuates daily ~ maybe Thursday mornings will be my new official weigh in!

Anyways NSV ~ went on a hike this afternoon and decided to wear my running fanny bag thing to hold my water bottle and a few other items in the side pockets and I haven't worn this since sometime in the spring maybe?! So I throw it in the trunk of the car and when we get to the park I put it on and guess what it's about 2 inches too big for my waist so I have to do an adjustment to it!! Yeah!! Made me smile! ;-) That's my NSV!

The hike was over 3 1/4 miles long ~ @ some point the man candy thought we might be off the trail and was concerned about it getting dark and not being able to see the trail but we made it out of the woods just fine and before dark. I did have my ankle wrapped for support and picked up walking stick @ the trailhead that helped out a couple of times on the rough terrain. The ankle continues to heal so that's a good thing!

Onward and downward........

1 comment:

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

Good for you for getting out there and getting some great exercise. And what an awesome victory!! here's to many more for you! I laughed out loud when I read "man candy" - hilarious - I'm going to start calling my husband "man candy" *sigh* Good luck on the 197 also! I'm hoping to be there by the beginning of Dec. I'm 211 now, I think I can do 10lbs in 5 weeks! I hope! :)